Zwilling JA Henckels Pro S 3 inch Paring Knife
This is a small paring knife that's useful for detail work like garnishing and peeling. A bit smaller than a standard paring knife, it may be more comfortable for smaller hands. Used by professional and home chefs everywhere, the Henckels mark means quality fabrication and great value. J. A. Henckels is recognized world-wide for fine quality kitchen cutlery. The Pro S series of cutlery features FRIODUR ice-hardened blades, unique Sintermetal Component Technology in the blade material, and traditional, three-rivet handles.
You'll appreciate the sharp edge and flexibility of this Henckels knife
- It's sharp, strong and durable because the knife is fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- The handle is made to be especially sturdy with traditional 3 rivet design
- The The handle is made with a germ-resistant resin blend
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first to write a review.