intenseFX Quick Release Energy Tablet
intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets combine caffeine, amino acids and B-vitamins to provide the long-lasting physical and mental energy you and your lifestyle demand. Coffee and soft drinks might wake you up, but they don’t support your mental focus. intenseFX supports your body’s own energy systems in providing long-term, sustainable performance you can count on.* intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets provide much-needed fuel and promote mental focus without a major crash afterward. Huge amounts of sugar in mass-marketed energy drinks might bring a big rush but only with a slowdown that has you falling twice as hard. This definitely defeats the purpose of using them for energy. They also rob your focus and add empty calories that nobody needs. While energy shot formulas might spare you the sugar, they still can’t deliver the pocket-sized, quick-dissolving convenience that delivers intenseFX™ in a flash — any time you need it!* The convenience and potency of intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets make them a practical solution anytime, anywhere. For school, work or play, intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets are great tasting, quick dissolving and fast acting, delivering sustained, natural energy whenever you need it with zero sugar, calories or crashing. Life moves fast — and intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets can help you move faster.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Promotes energy
- Supports mental focus
- Fast acting formula
- Quick dissolving tablets
- Great berry cream flavor
While coffee and soft drinks might wake you up, they don't support your mental focus. But, intenseFX Quick Release Energy Tabs provide much needed fuel and promote mental focus without the crash later. By combining caffeine, amino acids and B-vitamins to provide long lasting physical and mental energy, intenseFX delivers quick dissolving convenience that other energy shots can't provide.
Caffeine 75 mg
Caffeine promotes focus and alertness, and stimulates the central nervous system. It also helps support the breakdown sugars and fats in the body, promoting a mild thermogenic effect.
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
Thiamin supports a healthy nervous system, and promotes the production of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which both regulate neural excitability. Thiamin supports normal carbohydrate metabolism and nerve function. It increases energy and helps promote mental clarity.
Riboflavin 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
Vitamin B2 promotes the conversion of food into energy. Vitamin B2 supports the breakdown of fats, while functioning as a cofactor or helper in activating B6 and folic acid. Vitamin B2 is water-soluble and cannot be stored by the body except in insignificant amounts; thus, it must be replenished daily.
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 3 mg
Vitamin B6 has been recommended as a nutrient to enhance mental function, as it supports the normal synthesis of neurotransmitters in brain and peripheral nerve cells. Some athletic supplements include vitamin B6 because it promotes the conversion of glycogen to glucose for energy in muscle tissue. Vitamin B6 is a co-factor that promotes protein and amino acid metabolism and helps maintain proper fluid balance. It also assists in the maintenance of healthy red and white blood cells. Vitamin B6 should be taken as a part of a complex of other B-vitamins for best results.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1 mg
Vitamin B12 helps maintain optimum energy levels, as it plays a vital role in the Krebs energy cycle. It also promotes concentration. It is essential that vegetarians consume a vitamin B12 supplement to maintain optimal health. Vitamin B12, when ingested, is stored in the liver and other tissues for later use. The synthetic form of vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin, is not derived from either plants or animals and is integral in the maintenance of normal functioning body cells, especially those of the nervous system (protecting the sheaths of nerve cells), bone marrow and intestinal tract. These tissues are the first to exhibit signs of vitamin B12 depletion.
Taurine 30 mg
Taurine is important in the hydration of the body and gives an energy boost by promoting the cells’ nutrient uptake, as well as enhancing physical reaction time. Further, it promotes mental alertness and supports the ability to concentrate. It is classified as an essential amino acid, and supports micelle formation and fat absorption. It is found in high amounts in the brain, retina, myocardium, skeletal and smooth muscle, platelets and neutrophils. It is plentiful in the fluids of muscle, lungs and nerve tissue. Dietary taurine mainly comes from animal food sources. Taurine is also present in plant food sources like seaweed.
Arginine 20 mg
L-arginine supplements may prove to be a good way to maintain healthy circulation to the heart and blood vessels, while promoting the delivery of oxygen and other important nutrients to the brain. Arginine is an amino acid found in many foods such as dairy products, meat, poultry, fish, nuts and chocolate. It supports several important processes in the body.
- Astrup, A., et al. Caffeine: A double-blind, placebo controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 51:759-767, 1990.
- Bell, D., et al. Effects of caffeine, ephedrine and their combination on time to exhaustion during high-intensity exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 77:427-433, 1998.
- Belza A, Toubro S, Astrup A. The effect of caffeine, green tea and tyrosine on thermogenesis and energy intake. Eur J Clin Nutr. 63(1):57-64, 2009.
- Benton, D., et al. The effects of nutrients on mood. Public Health Nutr. 2(3A):403-409, 1999.
- Benton, D., et al. Thiamine supplementation mood and cognitive functioning. Psychopharmacology (Berlin). 129(1):66-71, 1997.
- Bryan, J., et al. Associations between dietary intake of folate and vitamins B-12 and B-6 and self-reported cognitive function and psychological well-being in Australian men and women in midlife. J Nutr Health Aging. 8(4):226-232, 2004.
- Childs E, de Wit H. Enhanced mood and psychomotor performance by a caffeine-containing energy capsule in fatigued individuals. Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 16(1):13-21, 2008.
- Deijen, J. B., et al. Vitamin B-6 supplementation in elderly men: effects on mood, memory, performance and mental effort. Psychopharmacology 109(4):489-496, 1992.
- Glade MJ. Caffeine-Not just a stimulant. Nutrition. 2010 Oct; 26(10):932-8, 2010. Review.
- Heap, L. C., et al. Vitamin B status in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. J R Soc Med 92(4):183-185, 1999.
- Howard MA, Marczinski CA. Acute effects of a glucose energy drink on behavioral control. Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 18(6):553-61, 2010.
- Hursel R et al. The effects of catechin rich teas and caffeine on energy expenditure and fat oxidation: a meta-analysis. Obesity Rev. 12(7):e573-81, 2011.
- Kelly, G. S. Nutritional and botanical interventions to assist with the adaptation to stress. Alternative Medicine Review. 4(4):249-265, 1999.
- Maridakis V et al. Sensitivity to change in cognitive performance and mood measures of energy and fatigue in response to morning caffeine alone or in combination with carbohydrate. Int J Neurosci. 119(8):1239-58, 2009.
- Riggs, K. M., et al. Relations of vitamin B-12, vitamin B-6, folate, and homocysteine to cognitive performance in the Normative Aging Study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 63(3):306-314, 1996.
- Rogers, N. L., et al. Caffeine: implications for alertness in athletes. Clin Sports Med. 24(2):e1=e13, 2005.
- Schmidt, L. J., et al. Influence of thiamin supplementation on the health and general well-being of an elderly Irish population with marginal thiamin deficiency. J Gerontol. M:16-22, 1991.
- Werbach, M. R. Nutritional strategies for treating chronic fatigue syndrome. Alternative Medicine Review 5(2):93-108, 2000.
Who should take intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets?
Students, young professionals and anyone looking for extra energy.*
What are the ingredients that make intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets work?
All of the ingredients in intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets are important, and they work together to deliver an energy surge much stronger than any one of the ingredients does on its own. Caffeine combines with amino acids and vitamins that are crucial in promoting the body’s own energy production, which helps to deliver energy much faster and reduces the possibility of “crashing” afterward.*
How quickly do intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets take effect?
Results will vary, depending on the individual, but most users report increased energy and alertness within 10-15 minutes of using intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets.*
How long do the effects of intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets last?
intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets are designed to provide sustained energy, working primarily by promoting the body’s own energy systems. The effects typically last for several hours, with a minimum of any “crash” effect afterward.*
Will intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets make me feel nervous or jittery?
If you are used to drinking coffee, tea or other caffeinated drinks, then you should not feel jittery. If you are sensitive to caffeine, you should probably start this product with a half serving (half a tab) initially and see how you feel.
Are there any contraindications or warnings I should be aware of when taking intenseFX™ Quick Release Energy Tablets?
If you are currently taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), you should not take this product. If you have high blood pressure, cardiovascular problems, diabetes, hypertension or liver disease, you should not take this product. If you are taking any other prescription medication or have an ongoing medical condition, you should consult your healthcare provider before using this product. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children.
I recently started a manually intensive job, and about halfway through I find myself feeling sluggish. I take a tablet, and not only finish the day strong, but have more of a bounce in my step at the end than I did when I started.
Love this product. Whenever I notice that I'm starting to yawn at work, I take a tablet and I realize that after I'm no longer yawning but I don't feel worked up or jittery- just calm and awake. Thanks for such a great product!
It dies exactly what it says. I feel the energy quickly and it's a great pick me up after lunch, right before working out or for those late nights. I really like them.
Mother of 2 who Loves Intense FX
As a mother of 2 young children, the extra boost in the afternoon or after a night of not much sleep, the Intense FX gives me that extra little boost without the jitters! It is a great boost before work outs as well!
Great Natural Energy Release
This product is a great for that energy boost you need to carry you over into your next best moment. The moment you make a decision to try it for yourself is one of the best moments. You will not feel groggy afterwards. I recommend it for you!