If I am taking OPC-3®, can I take Cognitin?
The combination of the ingredient vinpocetine and OPC-3 may cause blood thinning, so if you are currently taking warfarin (Coumadin), other antiplatelet/anticoagulant, antidiabetic, chemotherapy or any other prescription drugs, or have an ongoing medical condition, you should consult your physician before taking this product.
I get sick taking pills on an empty stomach. Can I take this with food?
Cognitin should be taken with food to improve absorption of the active ingredients.
If I am already taking Vitamind, can I also take Cognitin?
The combination of Vitamind and Cognitin is not necessary or recommended. The vinpocetine in Cognitin may interact with the ginkgo biloba in Vitamind and may cause the blood to thin.
What other products complement Cognitin?
Isotonix® Maximum ORAC, Isotonix Multivitamin, Heart Health Advanced CoQ10 and Isotonix Advanced B-Complex all complement Cognitin to produce optimal memory levels.
What portion of the brain does Cognitin affect*?
The entire brain.
What mechanisms does this formulation work by*?
- Aids in improving and enhancing memory
- Supports normal mental activity
- Inhibits oxidative stress on the brain
- Helps maintain healthy blood circulation within the brain (cerebral blood flow)
- Helps maintain normal brain physiology
- Supports overall cognitive performance
- Promotes healthy levels of acetylcholine (an important neurotransmitter in the brain)
- Helps minimize the effects of aging on the brain
When should I start to see a difference?
Possibly within two weeks.